Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Isn't he handsome!!

Jese got all dolled up today so I took a picture of him!! He is sooo nice, yesterday I before I went to my work meeting I asked him to clean up the study and organize everything, and not only did he do that, he rearranged it for me!! It needed to be rearranged because we brought the desk out to the living room for my christmas houses to go on! I found out today that it is okay to put up your christmas decorations out already because normally we get 5 weeks before christmas after thanksgiving but every so often we only get 4!! Stupid calander! So pretty much last week is when I should have put up my christmas decorations!! I only work one day this week because since I worked for the other lady last week, she owes me some days so I got her to work for me today so I get all week off except for friday!!! It is going to be sweet! I only have one class today and two tomorow and that is it! I am so excited! I think I am going to make cookies today, yummy!! Okay well I have to go dry my hair and my computer is about to die!
Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

you should make me cookies!!!