Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Oh great!!

So last night I was sleepy so I though oh I will go to bed and watch a movie, I went to turn on the tv and it wouldn't turn on. I thought maybe it got unplugged so I struggled around everything and found that it was still plugged in so I plugged it into another switch and still nothing!! I was torked off because I wanted to watch my movie so I though well I guess I will just move it and bring the tv from the study in. Then I remebered why I always have Jese help me move it!! I had to bring chair into the bedroom, slid the tv onto then onto the little kitty tower, and then on to the ground because it was so heavy!! I am pretty sure it is 200lbs!! During all of that I dropped it on my leg and so now I have a huge bruise on it that hurts even when I walk, I feel like Cassie!! After all of that I went to the study and picked that little tv right up and carried it right in the bedroom!! So I got to watch my movie after all, it was Ms. Pettigrew lives for a day, it was pretty good!! So I guess now we need to buy a new tv now instead of waiting, darn!! Right now Pizza is sleeping on my, she had been on my for about an hour, she misses Jese that is why she is on my because she never sits with me!! Either that or she just loves my new kitty blanket and likes to sleep on it!! Okay well now I am going to go move the tv back to the study and move the good tv from the living room into the bedroom so when Jese comes home it is ready for us to get a new tv :)
Christa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I guess Walmart has a good sale on TV's right now.