Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

OUCH!!!

Okay so I know I updated already today but I just wanted to let everyone know how much pain I am in right now!! This morning when I was curling my hair I wasn't looking and I went to pick up my very hot curling iron and picked it up on the hot end instead of the nice cool handle!! Now I can't feel anything that I touch with my left hand, one finger is swollen and I have an almost blister on my palm. I also can't type with my swollen finger because it just doesn't work too well when I can't feel when I push the keys!! So lesson for today, don't grab a curling iron that has been on for 45 minutes! On the plus side, I was curling the last piece when I did this so at least my hair looks good and I was able to finish it!! Okay well it is hard not to type with my pointer finger so that is all for now!!
Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

put a picture up of your hair!!!