Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Grrrrr

Hello!! So this morning when I left for school I looked to see if the other receptionist car was in the apartment parking lot (she lives at the same place as me) and it was. Well I am working for her again today because she supposedly in Rochester with her dad, who has no vehicle. So I just called her to see if she was back yet (she's been there since Tuesday night) and she told me that she was still in Rochester and wouldn't get back to later and then she had to pick up her kids!!! Well if that was true why was her truck in Winona!! Grrr!! I am not happy with her at all, I worked for her yesterday and when she asked me to work for her these two days she told me she would most likely be back in time to work today, and I am working part of Saturday because she can't work more than 4 hours! I wish they could fire her and hire someone who could work! Yes I know I complain because we need money for Christmas but this is the end of the semester and I don't like to do my homework until the last minute and so I don't really have time to work for her all the time! Plus at work they know that I don' t know how to say no to them when they ask me to work even if I don't want to be there so they always ask me! Okay well since I have to work for stupid hooker girl tonight I have to get going so I can continue writing my paper that is due tomorow at noon!
Christa

2 comments:

Amy said...

mabye you should learn how to say "NO HOOKERS!!" then you wouldn't have all these problems!!!

Christa said...

maybe :) I wrote almost a full page during my class so it shouldn't take me too long to finish it tonight!