Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 02, 2008

I got kicked out of my own bed!!!

Hello!! This morning I got up and took a shower and when I got out I found that Pizza had already went into my spot!!! Jese said when he woke up he thought I was in bed and rolled over and then found out it was Pizza!! Oreo ate breakfast with me like every morning, she sits in the chair next to me, not on the table, I don't let her go on it. She sits just like a little kid right next to me waiting for me to get done so I can bring her to the couch and pet her while I am on my computer!! It is our morning routine!!
Yesterday I worked on my day off!! We had a really good show of people for the breast cancer benefit. I think we had almost 100 people show up!! We were super busy from 11-4 because that is when we had the $10 haircuts ($5 went to the local cancer society) The longest wait we had was 15 minutes though because everyone was working, except for one girl!!
Okay well I have to go get ready, we have to go to northfield to day so I have to go fix my hair now!
Christa

2 comments:

Amy said...

nice sheets!!

Sharon said...

I cannot believe you have not put up some pictures of your new hair!!!