Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Fine, I will update today if I have to!

Hello!! I hope everyone is voting today! I haven't yet but I am going to at 3:30 when I am done with class, I am sure I will have to stand in line for 2 hours!! That is okay though, it is worth it!
Now for my rant for the month. Almost every weekend I have off I go home and see my family. On the days I work and have school I come home do my homework and get cleaning done so I can come home. If I didn't come home I would get phone calls every week asking when I am coming home again. I feel bad because I never get up to Savage to see Cassie, I went from Easter-Oct. not seeing her, if I went that long not seeing anyone else, boy would I hear it. So my point is, on my days off from work and school I may not want to come home, I may have better things to do but I make an effort to keep my family happy, and because I have fun with them I don't mind having to struggle to get everything done on the days I don't have off. I am taking 19 credits this semster, working, and still managing to get home on almost every weekend off. I would just like to thank Amy for coming down and seeing me a few weeks ago, I think that was very nice of her. This weekend was my weekend off, I worked on Saturday and then on Sunday I went to Faribault and Northfield and didn't get back to Winona until 9:30 at night. I didn't have any homework done, yesterday I skipped class to get my hair done because I can never get it done otherwise, then I cleanded the apartment. This morning I got up at 7:00 to get my homework done that I was unable to do this weekend becuse I wasn't home. So next time I invite someone down they better have a damn good excuse to not come down and see me, having better things to do doesn't sound very nice. I don't think cleaning, hunting, or walking around twiddling your thumbs are better things to do. So, instead of going home next time I think I am going to go up to Savage to see Cassie because I never get to see her and her excuse is always a good one, she is working, that excuse works for me! So I guess Amy and Cassie are my favorite people in my family right now because Amy comes to see me and Cassie hardly gets any time off and so she doesn't have much time to come see me. Okay I am done with my rant for the month now.
Enjoy your day!
Christa

No comments: