Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring, oh wait, that's me snoring!!

Hello!! I am sooo happy, it is raining out, it isn't 70 degrees, and Obama won last night!! I am not happy about being up so early though, I don't have class untill 11:00!! I can't sleep past 7:15 anymore, Jese thinks I am still not used to the time change, I guess that could be it. Since I got up early though I plan on doing a bunch of homework before I go to school. Last night I cleaned the apartment before I went to bed so I don't have to do that today. I just need to get the laundry done! I hope it rains out all day long, it is supposed to but sometimes they say that and it doesn't. Okay well I am going to eat some KIX and then fix my hair and then do homework!! Have a nice day everyone!!
Christa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good blog yesterday. we all need to stay close as a family. I hear you. thanks tjw