Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Opps!!

Hello!! Well yesterday I decided to rearrange my living room so it is all ready for my christmas decorations. After I did that I thought well it is silly not to put up everything since it is all ready, so I did!! Now all of my Christmas decorations are up, except for some of the dept. 56 houses. Last night the other lady at work called me to see if I would work for her today because she was sick and I told her to call me back today if she was still sick and then I would tell her. This morning I called her and told her I wasn't going to work for her but she didn't answer so I left a message and then she called me later and told me she wasn't actually sick anymore, it was just personal issues because she is getting a divorce so she thought she was sick! That is why I didn't say yes last night because I knew she really wasn't sick. Loser! Today I am going to make peanut butter blossoms!! I didn't get to make cookies last night because I was so busy putting up christmas decorations!! Okay well that is all for today!
Christa

No comments: