Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Are you sick, or are your allergies just bad??


Hello!! So on Monday a girl asked me if I was sick or if my allergies were bad and I said nope, I am feeling just fine and in my head I was thinking thanks for telling me I look like crap! Then yesterday she said the same thing!!! Then she was like oh are wearing less makeup or tired...so then I said nope but thanks for the compliment!!! So I guess I look like crap! On Sunday a different girl that drives me nuts was getting on my nerves so I was just ignoring her and then she said oh you shouldn't be crabby because it is going to make you ugly and then you husband will leave you for someone else!!! So not only do I already look like crap but Jese is going to leave me for someone else!! Man I love the people I work with, they are so nice to me!! Well everyone else is just those two were a little bit rude!! Right now I am in my class, I am wearing a hat and we aren't supposed to wear them in this class but she hasn't yelled at me yet, hahaha!! Today after my last class I am meeting with someone to work on our tax homework that is due tomorow, we have to do a tax return, hopefully it doesn't take too long! Yesterday Jese was going to make some chicken and when it was baking the glass baking dish it was in exploded in the oven!! It was a mess, but Jese cleaned it all up and now the oven is nice, clean, and glass free!! We ended up having hamburger helper instead, the chicken would have been better! Well I don't know anything else today, have a wonderful day!
Christa

2 comments:

Amy said...

you better get your homework right so you can do our taxes this year!!!

Anonymous said...

cute picture!

-Alicia